Q: Timing belt change gone wrong.... 2002 Suzuki

this car was not starting,,and we found the issue as a bad timing belt,, but the car is not getting started even after the timing belt got replaced properly,,and it is a 3 cylinder pertrol head

Hello - sounds like either the timing belt repair was not completed properly (timing incorrect?), or the timing belt failure caused other engine damage (bent valves) that has resulted in low compression. I recommend an engine not starting inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.