Q: Timing belt change gone wrong.... 2002 Suzuki

this car was not starting,,and we found the issue as a bad timing belt,, but the car is not getting started even after the timing belt got replaced properly,,and it is a 3 cylinder pertrol head

Hello - sounds like either the timing belt repair was not completed properly (timing incorrect?), or the timing belt failure caused other engine damage (bent valves) that has resulted in low compression. I recommend an engine not starting inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Timing belt change gone wrong.... 2002 Suzuki