Q: My doors no longer lock automatically when the car is in motion. Why is that?

When my car is in motion the doors no longer lock automatically! What's the problem?

The automatic door locking feature can be enabled or disabled with the master lock switch. To turn the door locking feature on, press and hold the master lock switch down for about five seconds. You will hear a beep when the time is up. Then the door lock feature is enabled, and the doors will lock as soon as the car starts rolling. You can reverse this by pressing and holding the unlock switch until it beeps. If everything else is in order, that should be all you need to do. If that doesn’t work for you, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to sort out the locks for you.

3. My doors no longer lock automatically when the car is in motion. Why is that?