Q: tie rods broke on my front right wheel?

my tie rod on my right front passenger wheel is broke. do you guys fix that?

3. tie rods broke on my front right wheel?

Q: Air conditioner compressor replacement 1990 Ford F150

No, the AC compressors on the two engines are manufactured differently so the compressor from one will not fit the other. If you need help getting the correct part, get in touch with the team at YourMechanic. They will be...

Q: I've got a ford focus 1.6 engine. Whenever the engine gets a little warm and as the clutch is pressed down to change gears, the rpm's increase.

Hi there. There could be a few different issues that could be contributing to your current condition. There could be a vacuum leak causing the engine to rev up when there is no load applied to the engine. The Idle...

Q: I believe i hydro locked by 2016 Dodge Charger.. what are the odds of them fixing the problems or totaling it?

Hi Kendell. Thanks for contacting us today. Although driving through standing water can cause a "hydro lock" situation, it many cases, the issue is actually due to electrical harnesses and sensors that are simply too wet to supply power to...