Q: tie rods broke on my front right wheel?

my tie rod on my right front passenger wheel is broke. do you guys fix that?

3. tie rods broke on my front right wheel?

Q: Q: Transmission won't go into gear

As bad as that sounds, it could be as simple as a worn bushing which would cause the cable to come loose from the linkage. It may have also been a broken shifter cable. So the first step would be...

Q: Oil light flickers.

Your engine knock may be due to worn rod or crank bearings. You should have the oil pressure checked to see if it is within specifications. With over 220k miles you may need to have the bearings and/or the oil...

Q: Sometimes at very low speeds the brake pedal becomes hard and cannot be pressed.

It seems that your brake booster is not working well at low speeds. In this case, when the engine is not able to provide proper vacuum, the brake pedal gets hard. Try to press the brake pedal when the engine...