Q: tie rods broke on my front right wheel?

my tie rod on my right front passenger wheel is broke. do you guys fix that?

Yes, a certified mechanic can replace your tie rod or tie rods at your location. Tie rod end replacement is a common and standard service. You can obtain an instant, detailed written quote, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by visiting YourMechanic’s tie rod end replacement service request page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your location (zip code) and vehicle information (year, make, model). The written quote will be generated automatically. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you save via mobile repairs.

3. tie rods broke on my front right wheel?