Q: tie rods broke on my front right wheel?

my tie rod on my right front passenger wheel is broke. do you guys fix that?

3. tie rods broke on my front right wheel?

Q: Changing diff/transfer case oil to synthetic

If you want to, you can, it is a very good oil. It doesn't really need to be done at 2500 miles. That's way [too early to change the oil]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/when-should-i-change-my-oil), in my opinion. But it is very good oil, and...

Q: Kia Cerato 2011 jerks when accerating

Your car's engine intake system has something called a mass air flow sensor that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this fails, this can cause an imbalanced air/fuel load...

Q: Preferred oil for a 2016 Chrysler 200

The type of oil that should be used for a specific application depends largely on the driver's driving habits, the environment in which the car is driven, the mileage on the car's engine, and the limits that the engine may...