Q: Ticking on cold starts. Lasts 1-5 minutes.

Ticking on cold starts. Lasts 1-5 minutes. Also will tick when gently accelerating. Issue started a few weeks ago. Don't think it could be a cam phaser because it was just replaced a few thousand miles ago. Thanks

This is a common issue with the Ford F-150 trucks and is often times related to an exhaust manifold leak. Try starting the truck and smelling underneath the hood for a strong exhaust smell on either side of the engine. When these leaks happen it can usually be related to a bad manifold gasket or a broken stud. I would recommend having an expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose the ticking sound firsthand and repair it as necessary.