Q: Camaro Does Not Have Any Wiring. What Can I Do To Restore It? 1989 Chevrolet Camaro

This Camaro Does Not Have Any Wiring On It. I was Wondering What I Could Do To Add One? Is it better to add a wiring harness from painless performance or aftermarket? Should I get one from a different 1989 Camaro (Junk Yard) Or Make My Own Harness?

Thanks In Advance Jose F

Hi there - the answer really depends on what your final goal is for the car. Is this a recreational street restoration - rebuild, drive and enjoy? If so, the solutions from Painless Wiring are a great price/performance choice. If your goal is concours or "show" quality restoration, where originality is important, a factory wiring harness is available, and the correct choice. Removing another old harness from a donor car is usually not a good investment of time or money. Good luck with your restoration!

• Camaro Does Not Have Any Wiring. What Can I Do To Restore It? 1989 Chevrolet Camaro