Q: the oxygen sensors poped up after i got a jump for my car but i kelp cranking it ova and ova again an forgot to put fuel fuse in

the oxygen sensors poped up after i got a jump for my car but i kelp cranking it ova and ova again an forgot to put fuel pump fuse in right spot an it start stalling but you half to hold gas a lil so it wont turn off and car shakes an now it starts up but turn right back off must b bad computer and nothing wrong with my oxygen sensors i just aint drive car in 2 months and i kelp taking battery negative cable on battery on and off

A: Hello. From what you describe, it would app...

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. The first thing I would do is make sure that all the fuses are good and installed in the correct locations and see if that helps the issue. Next, I would see if the Check Engine Light is on, and retrieve any trouble codes if it is. The trouble codes will likely reveal some information as to what the issue may be. If you haven't driven the car in 2 months, keep in mind that the fuel may have gone stale and is no longer suitable for combustion. If you want to have this diagnosed, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the hard start and help perform repairs to get your car back on the road.