Q: the oxygen sensors poped up after i got a jump for my car but i kelp cranking it ova and ova again an forgot to put fuel fuse in

the oxygen sensors poped up after i got a jump for my car but i kelp cranking it ova and ova again an forgot to put fuel pump fuse in right spot an it start stalling but you half to hold gas a lil so it wont turn off and car shakes an now it starts up but turn right back off must b bad computer and nothing wrong with my oxygen sensors i just aint drive car in 2 months and i kelp taking battery negative cable on battery on and off

3. the oxygen sensors poped up after i got a jump for my car but i kelp cranking it ova and ova again an forgot to put fuel fuse in