Q: The left side of my car has no power. driver's door and passenger door wont open.

asked by on October 04, 2017

The left side driver and passenger doors do not work. Both are locked and don't open. What is the problem?

It sounds like you may have some pinched wires or an electrical problem with the wiring running through the doors to the drive’s side of the vehicle. As you may know, there are wires that run through the doors that send power to the mechanism that powers the door locks and power windows. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.