Q: Q: Check engine light is on and engine is misfiring

My vehicles engine light is on and its the evap solenoid not sure what caused it but could that be one of the reasons why my vehicle is misfiring?

3. Q: Check engine light is on and engine is misfiring

Q: I bought a Mini Cooper and driving it today the service engine soon light came on, overdue oil change, can that make light go on

The check engine light will not be on from not changing oil in time. You will have to have the computer scanned to retrieve stored codes so you can find out the cause. The oil and filter should be changed...

Q: Stalling issues, error codes

Hello. The P0442 error code is an evaporative emission control code and is an indication of a small leak being detected in the evaporative emission system. There are usually no visible symptoms of this error code, other than the check...

Q: Trouble code P0607 Engine Control Module & P0138 Oxygen Sensor Circuit

Replacing an engine control module should never be a first step. There are a number of other problems that can give a PO607 trouble code. First the battery voltage should be checked, and if the engine is running, the charging...