Q: Q: Check engine light is on and engine is misfiring

My vehicles engine light is on and its the evap solenoid not sure what caused it but could that be one of the reasons why my vehicle is misfiring?

3. Q: Check engine light is on and engine is misfiring

Q: 2010 Mini Cooper S - P0974 Trouble Code: Shift Solenoid A Control Circuit High

Hello - there are known issues with the valve body wearing out faster than should be normal on this transmission. I would check with a reputable transmission shop in your area for a rebuilt valve body. these are available with...

Q: Q: Check Engine Light On

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons the EVAP canister would develop a leak, but an accident is absolutely capable of causing it. Unfortunately the more compact a car gets, the more difficult some of these components...

Q: Check Engine Light is on and engine is quaking and stalling - 2006 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG

Hello. If the Check Engine Light has come on, then that means the computer has detected some sort of issue. I would rescan the computer to see if the same code has returned, even after cleaning the sensor. If cleaning...