Q: Q: Check engine light is on and engine is misfiring

My vehicles engine light is on and its the evap solenoid not sure what caused it but could that be one of the reasons why my vehicle is misfiring?

3. Q: Check engine light is on and engine is misfiring

Q: After a timing belt replacement malfunction an indicator light has come on.

Hi there. I completely understand your concern. Could it simply be coincidence? Absolutely. Could it have been caused by an incorrect timing belt installation? It sure could. A Check Engine Light means that a malfunction has been detected and set...

Q: System Gross Leak Evaporative Emission p0455

The code P0455 will not be fixed by having an oil change and tune up. The evaporative leak may just have been caused by a loose or leaking gas cap. The system will need to be tested by leak testing...

Q: I've got a P0507 code, what can I do?

Hi there. It sounds like the idle air control valve is stuck at the high idle position. The idle air control valve is located on the throttle body assembly and allows air to bypass the throttle plate to control the...