Q: the dealer just resurfaced my routers and it's only 6 months old and 3,000 miles. Does this seem right?

My car is only 6 months old and it has brake problems already. I drive approximately 6 miles a day. The dealer just put new brakes and resurfaced the routers.

A: This is absolutely not normal and is cause ...

This is absolutely not normal and is cause for concern. Your brakes under normal circumstances should have lasted you at least 40,000 miles. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to perform a brake inspection.