Q: The car wont start because the ignition lock is jammed, can i fix it without buying a new ignition lock or repair kit?

the stearing wheel isnt locked but the car wont start because i believe the ignition lock is jammed. Can i fix the issie without buying a new ignition lock or repair kit?

If the ignition key will not turn, try a different key if you have one to see if the original key is worn. If you do not have another key then I suggest getting another lock. You could also try getting some help from an auto locksmith who can make another key for you. If you need some help with this, feel free to contact a certified professional who can properly diagnose the issue with your ignition system. Good luck.

3. The car wont start because the ignition lock is jammed, can i fix it without buying a new ignition lock or repair kit?