Q: Q: The car won't start

Try to start the car car will not come on no dashboard lights will come on it doesn't even try to crank over nothing happens

3. Q: The car won't start

Q: Q: My car is overheating and has a radiator leak

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: Is my aftermarket stereo draining my battery?

A properly installed system should not drain your battery in 4 days. Obviously, the simplest way to rule it out would be to disconnect the stereo for a few days and see if that remedies your problem. If it does,...

Q: My temperature is reading cold, almost to the bottom. Is this normal?

Hey there. The cold reading could mean that your thermostat is stuck open or the cooling fan is running all of the time. It could also mean a problem with the sender or gauge. Have a mechanic diagnose the cause...