Q: My car smoked and now it will not start. 2003 Toyota Corolla

Hello, I put a new starter to my car because I thought that was the reason it wouldn't turn on but the light do turn on inside , I forgot to check the engine oil it had nun can that be the problem ?

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like you have a serious internal engine failure. If you got smoke coming from the tailpipe prior to this occurring and if the engine will not crank over then you more than likely have coolant entering the engine. When this occurs the engine will no longer crank. I usually remove the spark plugs and see if the engine will crank. If it does or if coolant comes out of the spark plug holes then the engine needs to be rebuilt. If the engine still will not crank then it has seized. If you are looking to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine will not crank] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection

3. My car smoked and now it will not start. 2003 Toyota Corolla