Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

3. Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Q: Brakes lock up during driving, if the car is stopped fast

Hello. If the vehicle has anti-lock brakes, then it should not lock up like this. This will only occur if there is a sensor problem with the vehicle. I would start by installing a scan tool that can read the...

Q: dash brake light stays on

Hello, thank you for writing in. The brake light will illuminate if the parking brake is on, or if the brake system is malfunctioning. The first thing to do is have the vehicle scanned to see if there are any...

Q: Can a used rack and pinion from Cadillac fwd be used on a Grand AM

You would have to do a lot of measuring to the two different components to see if the racks are the same. Even if the racks are the same, the inner and outer tie rods may be different. If they...