Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

Q: Ignition key replacement on locked car.

Hi there. If the key is stuck in the ignition then the ignition lock cylinder is either bad or you have a dead battery. I would test the battery first and see if that is the problem. If the battery...

Q: Vibration above 60 MPH.

Hello, a bad vibration should be handled sooner than later since it can cause handling issues and wear on components. I would start by lifting the front of the vehicle with a jack and put it on frame stands. Spin...

Q: How to know if my head gasket is blown

Hello. The white smoke coming out of the exhaust is a sure sign that the head gasket is blown or the head is cracked. This engine is very common to have cracked heads between the valves when the engine has...