Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

Q: Keyless synchronization, how much is cost? Change lock from door? 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hello - there will be 2 tasks here. The first is to match the door lock(s) with the ignition switch key tumbler if you wish for one key to do everything as a new car would. This can be done...

Q: Car won't start even though battery works

Hello. Since you say the battery is fine, the most likely cause of this problem is that the timing belt isn't installed correctly which would cause the car to not start up. A check of engine timing needs to be...

Q: What could be the cause of my car not starting?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1999 Pontiac Grand Am. This car's engine is known to have a problem with engine speed sensors like the crankshaft and camshaft sensors. The fuel pump is also known to have issues...