Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

Q: What part do I need to replace to fix a bad idle and not starting issue?

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are several issues that could be causing your symptoms. You may have an issue with your fuel delivery system. Your fuel pump may be weak, or attempting to push fuel through a clogged fuel...

Q: Bleeding Breaks/hubs

Hi there. Without being there to physically inspect your Alero, the best advice we can offer is to send you to this article on how to bleed car brakes. You might want to purchase a service manual for the vehicle...

Q: Will a control arm from a 92 grand am fit for my 98 grand am

Not unless they are the exact same part number. I do not see them being the same - especially since they are 6 years apart. The only way you can be sure is to check the part numbers on both...