Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

3. Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Q: My car doesn't run correct.

This engine may have one or more problems that can get the drive symptoms you are having. To keep you from having to spend too much money and time replacing parts till the problem is solved then I would suggest...

Q: Hi bent valves maybe

There has been many different motors used in Mitsubishi vehicle and all but two engines bend the valves when a timing belt breaks. The possibilities of bent valves is very likely and head removal is needed to make sure unless...

Q: Will a control arm from a 92 grand am fit for my 98 grand am

Not unless they are the exact same part number. I do not see them being the same - especially since they are 6 years apart. The only way you can be sure is to check the part numbers on both...