Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

Q: Low beam headlight not working on passenger's side

Hello. Most of the time this occurs when there is a connection issue at the fuse box or there is a wiring issue. I would typically follow the wiring back to the fuse box to test it there. If there...

Q: Exhaust manifold bright red when car is on

Hi there. An exhaust manifold that reaches high temperatures is a sign of a blockage in your exhaust system. This blockage stops excess emissions to be burned off. The excess fuel and carbon will build up causing your manifold to...

Q: My car keeps cutting off everytime I turn my steering wheel. Cranks up just fine but once I turn the wheel it turns off.

Hi There, Your car has a power steering pressure switch that sends a signal to the engine computer when the steering wheel is turned. In response, the engine computer commands the fuel injectors to introduce a little more fuel into...