Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

Q: Where r the 02 location atr they in front of the cat or back

There should be oxygen sensors located both in front of, and after, the catalytic converter. The control module will use the information from both positions to control the engines functions. If you need some help in locating/repairing the oxygen sensors,...

Q: Death in the A/C

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Audi A6 Quattro. You should remove the A/C blower motor and see if a mouse or rat got into the A/C system if the smell is as bad as you're describing. They can...

Q: A.I.R. pump whistling

The air injection pump is the most common failure of the air injection system on this vehicle. The system would need to be checked to make sure the pump is the cause of the noise. I recommend you have a...