Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

3. Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Q: I just recently had my ignition switch changed on my 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix now the car won't start and it triggered the anti the

Any time part of the ignition system or keys have been replaced on a vehicle that has a theft system installed from the factory will require reprograming the new keys to the vehicles theft system.

Q: Hi i have 1999 camaro 3.7 l. 5 speed. Latley it does not move in 1 st gear or reverse the engine revs but car doesnt move. Thx

Check the linkage to be sure the gear shifter is actually selecting 1st or reverse. If all other gears work, that is you can start out in 2nd gear and the clutch holds tight as you start out in 2nd,...

Q: Q: High idle problem.

High engine idle can result from things like vacuum leaks, a dirty or faulty idle air control valve or potentially an improperly adjusted throttle stop. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel...