Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

Q: Car won't let me accelerate.

Hello there, A continued oxygen sensor and voltage code is a sign there is still a problem with your 2002 Pontiac Firebird. You did not say if you replaced the oxygen sensor in question or not. I am going to...

Q: My car revs it's rpms when at park and drives itself to 25 mph without pressure on the gas pedal

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on...

Q: Changed heads. Engine runs great until I put it in gear, then I have no power from transmission, shifts hard, and breaks are hard.

Hey there. Given that you performed a fair amount of engine work and have no doubts with the battery out of the car, it is possible that the throttle position sensor and engine management have lost their "pairing" values and...