Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

Q: Squeaking and over heating

Hi there: If you're experiencing a squealing or squeaking noise and have noticed the engine's temperature is running high, it could be caused by a serpentine belt or water pump pulley that is loose or is damaged and needs to...

Q: Charging system failure.

This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while...

Q: my mechanic says have take apart timing chain to make sure buy right parts ( is that true)

Hi there: It really depends on what parts need to be replaced. If you have an internal engine component that is damaged; it's necessary to remove a few parts to gain access to inspect the engine for damage. In most...