Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Car shuts off i have to re-start it but it comes right back on

3. Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

Q: Fuel injector.

Hello, the fuel injector circuit has a ground side and power side. 12 volts would be on one side and the ground side is pulse width modulated (a variable voltage signal) controlled by the computer. A series of tests would...

Q: My truck turns over but won't start.

It is possible that the oil pump has failed, however, it could also be something else. If it turns over slower than normal, that indicates possible internal bearing damage from lack of oil, due to the pump failure. If it...

Q: A.I.R. pump whistling

The air injection pump is the most common failure of the air injection system on this vehicle. The system would need to be checked to make sure the pump is the cause of the noise. I recommend you have a...