Q: The car runs hot

i start driving and the car runs good and then it starts to run hot needle goes all the way to red section i put new water pump thermostat hoses and it still runs hot

A: I would suggest checking to make sure the c...

I would suggest checking to make sure the coolant temp sensor is working correctly. This tells the coolant fans when to come on. I would also check to see if there is any white smoke coming from under the hood. If this is the case, you may have a blown head gasket. This can be tested by testing for traces of exhaust gases in the coolant which will indicate that the head gasket is bad. You should have a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your overheating issue firsthand. Afterwards, they can help you make an accurate repair.