Q: The car ran for a few seconds then died and won’t redstart.

The heater core hose split so I made a bybass hose. I took the distributed cap off in order to have better access to the area where the hoses connected to. I put everything back together put my foot on the clutch, and turned it over. The car started like normal ran for a couple seconds then suddenly shut off.

I would recommend retracing your steps to make sure everything was reinstalled correctly. It is possible that the distributor timing could have been adjusted somehow. The distributor is a very important part of the engine running properly and if any part of it is installed improperly for any reason or if the ignition timing is off, this can cause issues like what you are experiencing.

3. The car ran for a few seconds then died and won’t redstart.