Q: The car idles very nicely. When I press the gas pedal it does not pick up speed, rather it sounds like it is dying for air.

When gas pedal pressed while the shifter is on DRIVE It sounds like DYING FOR MORE AIR. While is on park I can press the gas pedal and. It revs up to 3500 rpm.

I replace the ELECTRONIC THORTLE BODY, CATHALYTIC CONVER, and Gas Pedal with the sensor.

I did the learning Steps as indicated in owners manual. I don't know what else it could be

3. The car idles very nicely. When I press the gas pedal it does not pick up speed, rather it sounds like it is dying for air.