Q: The brake lock intermittently at highway when the vehicle is been driven between the gap bumps and spongy brake pedal atimes

The brake lock intermittently at highway when the vehicle is been driven between the gap bumps and spongy brake pedal noticed atimes.

Considering the vehicle is a 2016 with just over 20,000 miles, your best bet may be to take it to the Lexus dealership service department. Considering the vehicle has anti-lock brakes, the wheels should not be locking up under any conditions. The dealership will most likely inspect and repair the vehicle free of charge.

3. The brake lock intermittently at highway when the vehicle is been driven between the gap bumps and spongy brake pedal atimes