Q: The bolt that anchors the top of the fixed chain guide on a 2.2 echotec

The top bolt size of the fixed timing chain guide on a 2.2 ecotech other than m6x1.00x30

Hi there. If you are implying that you are in need of a bolt and want to know the size of the top bolt to the fixed timing chain guide, then you will want to measure the thread pitch and see what the thread is in metric size. Then when getting the bolt make sure that the bolt can withstand high temperatures and that it can be bathed in oil. Make sure that the tensile strength of the bolts is a grade 8 or higher to handle the force of the timing chain. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the timing chain guide.

3. The bolt that anchors the top of the fixed chain guide on a 2.2 echotec