Q: The 12V electric outlet.

The 12V electric outlet is on all the time. How do I rewire it to turn off when the car is off?

3. The 12V electric outlet.

Q: Auxilliary plug not working

I would try plugging the chord in another plug just to make sure it is not the chord. The plugs are rather simple. The sides are the ground and only the very center piece at the very back of the...

Q: Spark plugs not working and the car won't start.

The ignition system of a vehicle is divided into two circuits: the primary and secondary. The primary circuit is low voltage and includes the battery, ignition switch, primary windings of the ignition coil and a triggering mechanism. On your vehicle,...

Q: Car overheating due to radiator crack

When your engine is idling, the vehicle is likely stopped which lowers the airflow through the radiator. The more airflow the radiator receives the more likely the engine is to remain cool. When the air conditioning is turned on the...