Q: Temperature rises when park or at red light, but goes down when driving

Temperature rises as when parked or at red light, but goes down when driving. Certain days it would randomly jump to the red line as if it is overheating, but its not really overheating. New coolant sensor, water pump, and thermostat(purchased about 3yrs ago new from store but never used, just had it sitting in garage b/c i didn't need it at the time, so idk maybe is it possible that the thermostat may be defective?). Bled coolant system several times with air off, heater temperature all the way up(car heater seems to not blow hot air as supposed to, just warm air). Car rides normally around the neighborhood or locally, but when taking turnpike to work it jumps to overheating after about 15mins into the drive. Lets car cool down to check fluids, coolant still remains to neck of radiator. Bleeds system again and car rides with no problem. No coolant leaks anywhere, radiator good, reservoir flows as supposed. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help

It sounds like you may have a defective thermostat that may not be opening and closing properly. If it sat on the shelf for 3 years, there is a good chance that it may be sticky or not opening and closing as it should. I would suggest removing it and inspecting and replacing if necessary to see if this does not solve your overheating problem.

3. Temperature rises when park or at red light, but goes down when driving