Q: Temp gauge goes down at 65mph.

temp gauge reach middle position in sometime after starting the car. on highway if i reach 65mph it goes down and comes back in middle. at 60mph it stays in the middle

Have you had any recent cooling system services done to the vehicle or noticed any leaks? An air bubble in the system from improper bleeding or a fluid leak may be circulating through the system and causing a fluctuation in temperature in some small spots. The engine coolant temperature sensor can be tested to make sure it is within tolerances and if not, replace the sensor. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your fluctuating temperature gauge and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. Temp gauge goes down at 65mph.