Q: Do I need to install a sway bar link kit with a lift kit on my 2014 Jeep Wrangler

I have a 2014 Jeep Rubicon 2-door and will be adding the MOPAR 2" lift kit.
The instructions state that I also need to order the sway bar link kit because I have a Rubicon. Is that true?

Hello. If you are adding a lift kit to your Jeep you will need to install longer sway bar link pins. This is because the distance from the suspension to the sway bar will change. If you do not then the positioning of the sway bar will not be correct, or the links will not reach at all. You should be able to order the correct size links that are made for that size lift, or there are typically length adjustable links out there.

• Do I need to install a sway bar link kit with a lift kit on my 2014 Jeep Wrangler