Q: Sway bar dosent fit correctly need a custom sway bar the oil pan touches sway bar

The car engine was replaced by a bigger engine from a s class not sure which model though the sway bar is not on fully. Where can I find a shop that will custom make me a sway bar or can I fit a clk oil pan on a s class engine or something in that fashion because it only looks like the oil pan is touching my sway bar does not fit

Hello and thanks for your question. If the oil pan is touching the sway bar on the vehicle, you can get an oil pan that is more for performance that has a wider bottom but not as deep. By doing this, you will need to replace the pick up tube with a shorter one to fit with this type of oil pan on. This type of oil pan will give you the clearance you need and not touch the sway bar. If you need assistance replacing the oil pan then seek out a professional, like one from YourMechanic, to make this adjustment for you.

• Sway bar dosent fit correctly need a custom sway bar the oil pan touches sway bar