Q: Sunroof leaking

The sunroof is leaking due to clogged buildup. I think it needs to be unclogged or have some hoses replaced. Also, I'm unable to open the sunroof, and the dealership couldn't open it either. It's probably rusted and in need of new track.

A: If the dealership cannot open the sunroof, ...

If the dealership cannot open the sunroof, then the entire sunroof assembly may be in need of replacement. With this vehicle no longer in production, the parts may not be available. The entire interior roof panel should be removed to see if the track is bad or just the motor is bad. The drains are in both the left and right side of the roof’s pillars and can be accessed through them to clean and reinstall the drains. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and test your vehicle for you to see if they can find the issue and make a repair.