Q: Subtle clunk over left side in front

Hello. I recently posted about my car making a clunk over the right side. The dealership replaced the sway bar link, rear differential, new rotors and brakes and new tires. I got the car back and it now (only sometimes!) makes a noise on the left drivers side when going over bumps and more on city roads. Highway is fine. Sometimes I feel like there is a subtle squeak as well. I do have bad anxiety over the car and whenever I try to repeat the sound with my friend in the car I can't. Any ideas?

A: I'd suggest having your front shock and...

I'd suggest having your front shock and shock bushings checked to see if they need to be replaced. Also, have the complete front control arm bushings inspected. If any wear is noted then replace them as needed. You may just have worn out shock bushings.

If you'd like a second opinion on this I'd recommend enlisting a qualified technician who can come to your location to diagnose the clunk you're experiencing and make the necessary repairs. Good luck.