Q: Steering wheel won't turned when I drive

When I drive the wheel don't turn.. It's stay straight...And the battery signal on in the dashboard...I stopped it...And put it in parking mode..Then I turned it on again..And it's become good...Do you have any advices?

Hi there. It is very possible that you have a problem with the steering column, as that’s what typically causes a steering wheel to remain locked when you attempt to drive. However, it could be an issue with the power steering system or the ignition lock cylinder on your Sonota. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a steering wheel is hard to turn inspection to determine why this is happening. You should probably do this sooner rather than later, as it could be a very serious safety problem if not diagnosed and repaired.

3. Steering wheel won't turned when I drive