Q: Steering wheel makes clanking noise

When I turn the steering wheel, I hear a clanking noise. While driving, there is a high-pitched squeaking that gets louder.

3. Steering wheel makes clanking noise

Q: The steering wheel of my Toyota Etios does not return to center

This is an ongoing problem with Toyota and I was unable to find a true fix for this problem. I would recommend having the entire front end checked for any issues and the alignment checked to make sure that the...

Q: What does the electronic power steering (EPS) Warning Light mean?

The electronic power steering (EPS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the EPS is malfunctioning. When this light is lit, your steering may be a little heavier, and you should schedule an inspection as...

Q: Car trying to start but won't turn over

Be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. With a fully charged battery, if the starter motor does not run that signifies an electrical problem in the starter circuit or a problem with the starter...