Q: Steering vibrations at speeds over 120 kmph in Fiat Punto Evo

I've got a Fiat Punto Evo. The car is quite new but I'm having steering vibrations with any speeds above 120 km per hour, but not otherwise. Not sure if it's a possible wheel balance issue.

A: Sure. Either the wheel is out of balance or...

Sure. Either the wheel is out of balance or the tires are just bad tires and they can't be balanced correctly or you've got a front alignment problem. If it's quite new, take it to the dealer to deal with it--it's their problem. Such new car should be set up correctly. If you want to try something yourself—put the back tires to the front, front tires to the back, and if it goes away, you'll know that it is in the tires and the balance. It's simple enough to swap them out. If you would like this to be checked by a professional, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your suspension and steering to tell you exactly what is going on.