Car won't start after removing sysLOCATE device

Q: Car won't start after removing sysLOCATE device

asked by on February 09, 2016

After removing an old sysLOCATE device from the car, the car wouldn't start.

The SysLocate GPS system was designed to track the location and the speed of the vehicle it was installed in. If the device’s power supply was being pulled from the wrong power source or if it wasn’t uninstalled correctly, this may be the cause of a power drainage. Also, the system could have been damaged which would keep the vehicle from starting. An inspection should be carried out by a qualified technician in order to find out exactly what the device may be interfering with.