Q: am studient but i would like to learn more about that so i need your help

am micheal from Uganda and am taking automotive mechanics so i would like get more knowledge from you

This is a Forum to ask questions on automotive repairs. I was an automotive instructor for over eight years and can answer most any question you may have. You will need to ask specific questions since this Forum is not bidirectional, so we can only answer one question at a time for you.

3. am studient but i would like to learn more about that so i need your help