Q: Steering fault indicated on the dashboard.

Steering fault in dashboard I made almost everything is possible Wiring,modules and still dead

Hi there. Check the entire steering system for any issues that could cause the steering fault to illuminate on the dashboard. Look for signs of fluid leaks, broken lines, and listen for the pump as it is working. If the pump is humming or making a squealing noise, then check the drive belt and see if it’s burned or loose. Make sure that the reservoir on the pump is full and clean. Dirty power steering fluid (contaminated) will cause the power steering system to fail. If you need further assistance with diagnosing your power steering system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.