Q: Stalling at low rpms/when about to take a turn after a start.

Hey guys hows it going. My car had an issue with stalling when lightly tapping on the gas pedal, or letting off of the break after stops. We assumed it was the battery(had 0% life, and we replaced it), so we replaced the battery. It continued to happen periodically(every other day) for a bit, then we replaced my spark plugs(which seemed to fix the issue and the car ran great) My car was at 73860 when we replaced the spark plugs, my car is now at 74600 and it's starting to happen again (its been about a month and a half) Pls halp. What could the issue be? The throttle body is crystal clean, the fuel pump seems intact. The exhaust sounds fine(?) More detail: It typically stalls after I either A: put my feet to the gas pedal and it starts to move, or B: when i let off of the break. It will stall when I turn the wheel to turn. It NEVER happens at high speeds, or when regularly driving- only at stops, or extremely low speeds.

They said it sounds like a crank sensor.

Hello. It sounds to me like you have an issue with your fuel system. The engine will usually only stall out if the fuel or ignition systems are having a malfunction. Since the spark plugs were just replaced and this helped, I don’t believe that the ignition system is part of the issue. I would recommend having a full inspection of the fuel system and other related components performed by a qualified professional to determine if any fuel or vacuum leaks exist and whether they are large or small. I would also recommend getting a smoke test performed. This test will blow smoke into the vacuum hose from the brake booster and then the smoke will come out where ever the vacuum leak exists even if it is small. The fuel system uses vacuum hoses for certain parts of the EVAP system so it is important to check these items as well.