Q: squealing, losing power

It started squealing and losing all power changed head gaskets, belts , valve cover gaskets can't figure it out

A: Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it s...

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it sounds like you may have some sort of mechanical failure. A squealing sound can be caused by many things, but none really that should cause your vehicle to lose power, unless the sound is mechanical in nature. I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a professional technician for a more conclusive diagnosis of your vehicle's squealing noise and loss of power.