Q: Squeaking sound from the rear on and off

squeaking sounds from the rear of the vehicle on and off specially in dry weather.goes off when weather is humid or rainy. Checked the shocks they are ok.i think it is coming from the rear controllers.. how much it will cost to replace the controllers

Hi there - many things can cause squeaking in the suspension - dry rubber suspension bushings, metallic sliding surfaces such as the brake calipers, spring mounts, and so on. I would recommend having a Car is Making a Noise Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.