Q: Squeaking from front driver's side tire

I can hear a squeaking coming from the front driver's side tire. I think it might be the struts or shocks.

If the noise is heard when turning it could be the strut tower bushings. These are rubber bushings that ride on a bearing. They insulate the strut from your vehicle and aid in turning. Over time dirt gets between the rubber and the bearing causing a squeaking type sound. The typical repair is to replace the bushings. A certified mechanic will be able to help pinpoint, and fix the source of the noise. The strut spring needs to be compressed to remove the bushing and install the new one.