Q: Speedometer is stuck, and not sure if cruise control works.

My speedometer is stuck at 0. I'm not sure if cruise control works.

The speedometer reading zero all the time could be one of two different problems. The first could be the speed sensor in the transmission has no output in the system. The other is a defective instrument cluster gauge. A technician, like one from YourMechanic, would need to scan the computer to see if speed sensor codes are present and to check if the sensor is outputting any signal to the computer. If the signal is not within specifications, then a transmission speed sensor replacement is needed to see if it fixes your issue. If the sensor output is ok, then your instrument cluster would have to be replaced or sent out for repair.

3. Speedometer is stuck, and not sure if cruise control works.