Q: Speedometer is not functioning properly

The speedometer is not functioning properly. The gauge is reading 40 MPH higher than the actual speed.

3. Speedometer is not functioning properly

Q: car won't start, maybe electrical - 1995 Honda Civic

Hey there. I would start by checking the speed sensors. The plug that connects to this in the engine bay can become wet and can cause this type of problem. Also, check the alternator, and VSS (vehicle speed sensor) fuse...

Q: I have a 2008 Honda Odyssey and 3 weeks ago my CEL came on and the van started vibrating while idling.

Hi there. Since the check engine light is coming on I would have to scan the computer for codes to see what is happening. It sounds like you may have an intermittent issue. Most of the time this is caused...

Q: Q: Speedometer is not working

The Check Engine Light on with the speedometer not working may be an indication of a failed VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor). Fault codes should be read out of the engine computer, and if there is a fault for the VSS,...