Q: Spark plugs,spark wires,icm,ecm,ignition coils,replaced engine,crankshaft sensor,harmonic balancer car still misfires, wont start

My car wouldnt start and misfired so because it said misfire on cylinder 4 Ive changed sparked plugs,spark wires,ignition coils,icm,ecm,replaced engine,crankshaft sensor,harmonic balancer now it still doesnt wanna start and when it does it doesn't stay running and dies and overheats what should i do?

3. Spark plugs,spark wires,icm,ecm,ignition coils,replaced engine,crankshaft sensor,harmonic balancer car still misfires, wont start