Q: Spark plugs,spark wires,icm,ecm,ignition coils,replaced engine,crankshaft sensor,harmonic balancer car still misfires, wont start

My car wouldnt start and misfired so because it said misfire on cylinder 4 Ive changed sparked plugs,spark wires,ignition coils,icm,ecm,replaced engine,crankshaft sensor,harmonic balancer now it still doesnt wanna start and when it does it doesn't stay running and dies and overheats what should i do?

Hi there. If your car had overheating issues before this misfiring issue began, it is quite possible that you have some internal engine damage like a blown head gasket that is the primary source of your troubles. Other damage to cam sensors and ignition timing and fuel components can also cause these issues. Before you sink another dollar in attempting repairs, I would strongly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic from our team come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection so they can pinpoint the root source and recommend the best course of action.

3. Spark plugs,spark wires,icm,ecm,ignition coils,replaced engine,crankshaft sensor,harmonic balancer car still misfires, wont start