Q: Sometimes car won't start, sometimes car starts great - 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis

Hello, I have a 1998 mercury grand Marquis. I went to start the car and my power locks, radio, and lights would not work. I figured my battery was dead so I left the car for a week until I had time to find someone to jump it. I went to jump the car and she started up fine. The only thing I could think of was the battery being bad (cells). I did a load test and cell test that both checked out fine. I'm thinking now it might be a fuse? What do y'all think?

3. Sometimes car won't start, sometimes car starts great - 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis