Q: Solenoid possibly bad as gear shift is stuck in park.

Gear shift stuck in Park. I think it might be the solenoid, but I am not sure.

3. Solenoid possibly bad as gear shift is stuck in park.

Q: How do I play music from a USB flash memory device?

Your Accord’s audio system can recognize several different external devices, including flash memory devices (dongles, USB drives, etc.). To connect your USB dongle, just follow these simple steps: Open the center storage console and locate the USB connector. Connect...

Q: Can't shift into drive or reverse

The most common problem with hard shifting from park is the brake light switch. The way it is set up you have to have your foot on the brake for the park switch release to engage. These brake light switched...

Q: Honda accord p1739

Code P1739 relates to a problem with the clutch pressure switch, which may be electrical in nature or potentially due to low transmission fluid. Code P0730 relates to the transmission detecting an incorrect gear ratio. This may also be related...