Q: Solenoid possibly bad as gear shift is stuck in park.

Gear shift stuck in Park. I think it might be the solenoid, but I am not sure.

It sounds to me like you have the right idea. The shifter solenoid is the most common cause of this issue. I would first recommend having your car inspected by a technician in order to diagnose this issue correctly. The technician will remove any parts necessary to access the shifter solenoid to ensure it is performing its intended purpose. If not, the technician will be able to repair this. Some vehicles have a manual shift override button that can be pressed to override the shift solenoid. If the shifter will move by pressing this button that is another indication that the solenoid is bad.

3. Solenoid possibly bad as gear shift is stuck in park.