Q: So I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse that starts, runs for a random time then turns off. I lose complete power,then sits and starts

So I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse that starts, runs for a random time then turns off. I lose complete power, no dash lights or anything, but when it's sits for a number of time I get my dash lights back and starts right up then the cycle repeats. When I apply my test light to the battery it seems to start right up after, but never stays running... please help

It is very possible that your could be having issues with your powertrain control module. This is the computer that controls your engine and transmission as well as multiple other systems of the vehicle. I would recommend having your PCM tested by a qualified professional to determine if it is functioning properly. If not, it will likely require the replacement of the PCM to resolve this issue.

3. So I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse that starts, runs for a random time then turns off. I lose complete power,then sits and starts