Q: So I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse that starts, runs for a random time then turns off. I lose complete power,then sits and starts

So I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse that starts, runs for a random time then turns off. I lose complete power, no dash lights or anything, but when it's sits for a number of time I get my dash lights back and starts right up then the cycle repeats. When I apply my test light to the battery it seems to start right up after, but never stays running... please help

3. So I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse that starts, runs for a random time then turns off. I lose complete power,then sits and starts