Q: I have a uno and there is a knocking sound coming from the front left hand side, it only happens when I turn slightly

My car gas a knocking sound from the front left hand side when I turn right, it only happens when you turn slightly, when you turn fully thees no noise

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle may having issues with the steering and suspension components, or it may be have something in the way. The first thing to do in this situation is to perform a basic visual inspection. Look for any parts of the wheel well, wheel weights, or other object that may be making contact when you turn the wheel. If there is nothing making contact, then you need to inspect the steering and suspension. Both systems are closely related and they not only have effects on each other, but their symptoms will intertwine. The shocks, joints, springs, tie rods, and bearings will all need to be inspected. For more help performing these inspections, contact our service department.

3. I have a uno and there is a knocking sound coming from the front left hand side, it only happens when I turn slightly