Q: Smoke coming inside the car when I turn on the heat and it smell like oil

asked by on February 08, 2017

I drove the car about 6 miles and smoke is coming in the car I was told that I may need valve cover gaskets by the used car dealer today and when I start it up it's is ldleling very hard at first then it calm down after a minute running and when I turn it off it's leaking what looks and smells like water

If you just purchased the vehicle from a used car lot and have some sort of warranty from them then I would suggest you have an independent mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the vehicle out to see if your engine has coolant and oil leaks that require repair. If the water leak on ground is just that clear water then it may just be normal condensation draining from the a/c system and is normal. If the valve covers are leaking oil then they may be getting the spark plugs wet with oil and causing misfire. Have vehicle checked and then you can go back to dealer for any needed repairs if they cover the repairs for you.