Q: Abs light, Trac light, service vehicle light on, brake pedal sinks to floor hard to stop vehicle

I replaced left wheel bearing and abs speed sensor and replaced brake pads. Now brake pedal sinks to floor hard to stop vehicle

During the service of these components, the brake hose bolted to the caliper is not required to be removed. If it was removed and the brake system was not bled properly, air trapped in the system can cause your symptoms. Also, if the caliper has been rotated the wrong way during installation, the brake hose could have become twisted or kinked inhibiting the flow of hydraulic fluid. I recommend having one our expert technicians coming to your home or office to diagnose your warning lights and brake system in order to pinpoint any repairs that need to be made.

3. Abs light, Trac light, service vehicle light on, brake pedal sinks to floor hard to stop vehicle