Q: Q: Smoke

There is smoking coming from the fire wall under and around wires. What does that mean

Q: When first starting the car for the day, it wants to bog down intermittently only at idol. it never dies but

It may be time for a tune-up and cleaning of the induction system. Carbon build up around the throttle plate or worn spark plugs may cause the engine to run a little rough, especially on a cold start. Consider hiring...

Q: blown head gasket been sitting for a year now

My best guess is that your lower engine has water mixed with the oil. This may have damaged the lower bearings of the engine. I don't think a reseal will work since you will need major work on the engine...

Q: Someone attempted to steal my car and now I have a no crank no start issue

Hello. This is likely a sign of a short somewhere in the ignition circuit. Depending on what happened and what the thief tried to wire when trying to steal the vehicle, it would be hard to diagnose. Most likely while...