Q: Small Oil leak

For about a year my van has been dripping oil about 5 drops every other day. More center maybe a hair closer to passenger side.

When it comes to oil leaks you have to look for the highest point on the motor you see oil and start there. Oil will always leak and go down toward the bottom of the engine and drip there. You should have the oil leak verified and located first, then a repair can be done. If you only have a drain plug leaking then an oil change with a new plug and gasket should fix it.

If you need some assistance with this, contact a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your oil leak and help you fix it accordingly. Good luck.

3. Small Oil leak