Q: Side markers will not turn off, turn signals not working

Side marker lights will not turn off, except for front side markers which remain off, and front and rear turn indicator lights remain on as well. Battery has to be disconnected so it won't drain. Only one headlamp works at normal setting, and both only work when high beams are activated. Interior cluster lights do not work, except for 2, one being the left turn indicator and the other behind a unused portion of the cluster. When wiring to rear is disconnected, the front side markers and indicators only turn on. Only recent changes that were made directly before the problem began was installation of LED dash lights, and removal of the cluster to install said lnights, however a LED compatible flasher was installed, also one copper tab on the printed circuit broke free, and grounds have been extensively checked. Light on the cluster turns on when main wiring is plugged in, despite headlamp toggle being disconnected. Any help would be greatly appreciated

There may have been unknown damage caused when the previous service was done. It may be necessary to replace the circuit board as every copper track is important for proper operation. Failed switches or relays can cause devices to activate and stay on if there is an internal fault. This concern may require some extensive hands on work so consider hiring one of our mobile experts to come by and check this electrical issue out.