Q: Short in car

I have a short in my car, but I don't know where it's coming from.

Without knowing what sort of problems are occurring with your car it will be hard for me to help you. From my experience with this vehicle the most common shorts occur at the fuse box. The other common electrical issues are at the negative battery cable. If the cable is loose at the body connections then issues occur. You can always contact a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the electric problems your car is experiencing.