Q: Short in car

asked by on February 08, 2016

I have a short in my car, but I don't know where it's coming from.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Without knowing what sort of problems are occurring with your car it will be hard for me to help you. From my experience with this vehicle the most common shorts occur at the fuse box. The other common electrical issues are at the negative battery cable. If the cable is loose at the body connections then issues occur. You can always contact a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the electric problems your car is experiencing.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr