Q: Shock absorbers for a pontiac le mans

Good evening,

I have a question and I'm wondering if you might help me,

I recently bought a 1975 Pontiac, and the car is really bouncing a lot... So I figured that the shock absorbers need to be changed... what kind of shock absorbers do you recommend?

Thanks in advance, and a have a nice evening,

Eelco Schuuring

A: The recommended shocks for your vehicle are...

The recommended shocks for your vehicle are REAR: AC Delco 5302 {#88945170} and FRONT: AC Delco 5301 {#88945169}. You can buy a set of 4 shocks (2 front, 2 rear of the cited part numbers) for approximately $80 (total) on RockAuto.com. If you obtain the shocks, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can install shocks for you at your location. If you have other concerns, or maintenance and repair needs for your vehicle, don’t hesitate to recontact us.