Q: Shock absorbers for a pontiac le mans

Good evening,

I have a question and I'm wondering if you might help me,

I recently bought a 1975 Pontiac, and the car is really bouncing a lot... So I figured that the shock absorbers need to be changed... what kind of shock absorbers do you recommend?

Thanks in advance, and a have a nice evening,

Eelco Schuuring

The recommended shocks for your vehicle are REAR: AC Delco 5302 {#88945170} and FRONT: AC Delco 5301 {#88945169}. You can buy a set of 4 shocks (2 front, 2 rear of the cited part numbers) for approximately $80 (total) on RockAuto.com. If you obtain the shocks, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can install shocks for you at your location. If you have other concerns, or maintenance and repair needs for your vehicle, don’t hesitate to recontact us.

3. Shock absorbers for a pontiac le mans