Q: Q: Shifting problem?

my car wont accelerate of shift up past 45 miles an hour. the engine light is on and it reads 1st and 3rd shift cylinoid.

3. Q: Shifting problem?

Q: Overheating 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hello - it sounds a bit like there are still air pockets in the cooling system. Make sure you are bleeding the cooling system with the heater valve turned to max heat, fan on High, and with the front of...

Q: Q: Transmission problems

The problems you are having may be due to a sticking throttle control, or possibly a transmission shifter control problem. These vehicles have an electronic throttle and if you try to push on the brakes and the throttle at the...

Q: There is a delay when the car tries to shift into the next gear

This may be related to the transmission being low on fluid or potentially a bad transmission control solenoid. As you may know, every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid...