Q: Q: Shifting problem?

my car wont accelerate of shift up past 45 miles an hour. the engine light is on and it reads 1st and 3rd shift cylinoid.

3. Q: Shifting problem?

Q: Airmatic issues with front of car

Hi. The Mercedes-Benz air suspension uses an air compressor and air struts to provide a comfortable ride over any terrain. Unfortunately, the system is known for being problematic. Since just the front of your car is collapsed, the problem is...

Q: Taillight going on and off

This is a common issue. The bulbs in all the exterior lighting on a vehicle is mounted on a plastic socket. The socket is where the wiring that connects the bulb is housed. Over time these sockets get hard, malformed,...

Q: My Toyota Sometimes dies when I break or press the gas very slowly

Common causes of engine stalling and rough idle include a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter,...